Friday 4 October 2013

So I didn't end up starting Asilomar after all, but I did start another Amy Herzog design - Arm Candy. I've actually done rather more than this but being the lazy baggage that I am, I couldn't be arsed to take another photo just yet. I'm actually more than halfway up the armholes. I haven't knitted with this wool before it I rather like it. The colourway is called Peacock, and although it just looks green in the photo it has interesting flecks of peacock blue scattered throughout. I originally bought it with the vague idea of making a sweater for Pete junior but it's really hard finding a pattern that will a) fit a skinny teenaged boy, b) aforementioned teenaged boy would actually wear, and last but not least c) I might actually enjoy knitting. So I've appropriated the wool for my Arm Candy and if and when I find such a wondrous pattern I shall just have to buy more yarn. Real hardship, huh?
 
 
 Slow progress on The Flapper, because I've mostly been knitting, but she has a face now...

No comments:

Post a Comment